075 2122 6369
- May 2017: Level 3 Personal Trainer Diploma from Premier Global U.K. including:
- Nutrition for Health and Fitness, Level 2 award in working with Communities to promote & support Active, Healthy Lifestyle & Level 3 award in Business Skills for Fitness Professionals
- Active I.Q. Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- Level 2 award in Emergency First Aid at work
- Level 2 award in instructing Kettlebells
- Level 2 award in Instructing Circuit sessions
- February 2017: E.Q.F. Level 3 Fitness Instructor- Group Fitness Instructor qualification by the European Register of Exercise Professionals (E.R.E.P.s)
- August 2017: member of CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sports & Physical Activity, (equivalent with REPS)
- 2014: qualified by A.F.Studies, Athens, Greece as a Body Conditioning Instructor, Choreography Instructor.
- 2013, 2015: attendance of the annual Fitness Conventions of A.F.Studies, performed by international presenters
- 2014: Decathlon Seminar of Base Training, Athens, Greece.
- 2014: attendance of seminar in Sports Management designed and funded by the E.U.
- 2006: 2nd Dan in Traditional Karate from the Fudokan Karate Federation
- 2006: graduation from the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, department History & Archaeology, field History